Skoki narciarskie 2004 download PC
Ski Jumping 2004 is another edition of the well-known to our native players series of ski jumping simulators. According to its creators, the new game beats on the head all previous parts of the cycle (including 2001 and 2002 editions created by a German team and the 2003 edition created by Polish programmers). While creating it, a lot of emphasis was put on a refined graphic design, extensive gameplay options and high playability with a regulated level of difficulty. Besides, the authors guarantee stability of program operation and failure-free operation of new jumps (instability was the biggest drawback of the 2003 edition). Thanks to this approach, the new game is better suited to the needs and expectations of ski jumping fans, as evidenced by the fact that apart from Poland, the game made its debut in seven other countries at the same time, under contracts with Western publishers.
- Step-by-step training to explain how to jump.
- A simplified arcade mode that makes it easier for beginner players to knock out and land.
- Extended realistic mode with more competition options, a career option and a more complex flight model, taking into account, among other things, the slope of the jump when entering the threshold and the need to maintain balance after landing.
- Up to 10 players can play a full season at the same computer.
- Option to observe the inclination of the ski jump at the entrance in the mini-window.
- The season also includes the Four Hills Tournament, the ski flying championship and the world championship.
- Created from scratch graphics, animations and 3D models – breathtaking views, sunbeams shining between trees – all this can be seen by gamers even on not too strong PCs.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.