Port Royale download PC
Port Royale download is another strategy game developed by Ascaron Software, the creators of Patrician II: Quest for Power, that takes the players to the region of the Caribbean during the golden age of piracy, which is between the 16th and the 17th century. Literally speaking, the game combines elements of Patrician II and of previously-considered-a-hit Pirates. However, Port Royale download puts more emphasis on adventure, sea battles and combat rather than trade. The player may choose his native nation (Spain, France, England, Holland) and then perform missions given by its officials (both transport and combat ones), be gradually promoted and fight in defense of his king and country. Despite that, sea battles are the quintessence of Port Royale download (we may command the maximum of 10 flotillas, each comprised of 10 ships, which totals to up to 100 ships), we might as well engage in trade with 20 kinds of resources and even invest in manufactures and plantations.
- Complete freedom in choosing our goal (trade, combat, performing missions and so on).
- Huge game world 4000 x 3000 kilometers.
- Four nations to choose from, each with their own buildings, architecture and ships.
- 60 big cities and a bunch of hidden places.
- Historical basis (historical characters such as pirates or corsairs)
- Multiplayer mode for up to 8 players via LAN or the Internet.