Nexus: The Jupiter Incident download PC
Immerse yourself in Nexus – The Jupiter Incident, the latest surprise to hit the gaming world! Innovative and groundbreaking, it is a real-time mission-based tactical space game featuring spectacular real time battles and breathtaking motion picture quality. Focus on tactics and action as you control up to a dozen battleships encountering aliens, unknown solar systems and astrophysical phenomena in your struggle to save Earth.
At the dawn of the 22nd century the conquest of space and the colonization of the solar system is being monopolized by several huge and ambitious megacorporations. Although extremely delicate and vulnerable, a balance is maintained by these companies. It has now been 60 years since the terrible catastrophe that befell Noah's Ark, the first colony ship of mankind.
At the very edge of the solar system the companies make a discovery which will shift the technological advantage and upset the balance. And so a new conflict is born: The Jupiter Incident. You are Marcus Cromwell, a young but already famous captain. With your legendary spaceship Stiletto you find yourself in the middle of the conflict.
Nexus The Jupiter Incident is what we call a TFS: a Tactical Fleet Simulator. Its like nothing youve played before. The strong, elaborate story takes you from mission to mission and allows different approaches. Its up to you which tactics you choose to bring each mission to a good end. A reward system enables you to repair, upgrade and enhance your ships depending on the approach you chose. Mission briefings let you roam through an unbelievably accurate 3D animated star map system.
Are you ready to take on the challenge ?
– Epic campaign with 6 Episodes and more than 26 thrilling missions
– Powered by Mithis unique Black Sun 3D engine
– Spectacular real-time battles with breathtaking motion picture quality
– Control up to 10 extremely detailed, customizable spaceships from basic to simulation level
– Diverse mission types: espionage, fight, stealth, sabotage, rescue, science, etc.
– NPCs and crew with improving skills
– 6 different alien species with race-specific tactics and 30 alien spaceships
– More than 50 unique characters and 90 different weapons and devices
– More than 50 capital ship types and 10 small ship types
– More than 350 planets, moons etc. in 10 solar systems
– Flexible starmap system: animated map objects, light flares, etc.
– Zoom in on every planet, moon, comet, asteroid field, etc. in a fully 3D environment
– Planet movement based on real physics
MULTIPLAYER: Internet and LAN
– Playable alien races with unique abilities
– Diverse missions
– Built-in voice-com support
– In-game browser through HD Interactives authentication server