Mr Pancake: How I learned to stop worrying and go back in time download PC
Meet Thomas Pancake. A gentleman of fine age, who has had a good, long run. Unfortunately, it was not one that made him happy. His regrets push him to dive into the past and alter the decisive moments of his life. Will these changes make his life better or worse? Will they change it at all? It is up to you, as you travel through Pancakes memories, discovering his humble beginnings, bitter endings and other episodes that made him the sad man, he is today.
Mr Pancake: How I learned to stop worrying and go back in time download is a point and click adventure game, whose rich and captivating story is inspired by the classic games of the genre and its modern interface and aesthetic takes after the recent jewels of adventure gaming. Players guide the title protagonist through a series of episodes from his life and explore each environment, trying to make sense of its context and bring it to one of many conclusions. Not everything will make sense, not everything will be real. Thomas will have to talk to people from his past, resolve expected and unexpected situations and make both trivial and life-changing choices.
– Modern adventure game in the style of point and click adventure classics.
– Unique, hand drawn art that will blow the pixels off your GPU.
– Original music score, featuring more than one real instrument. No dubstep here.
– Captivating plot and narrative that will surely give you something to ponder about. And dont call me Shirley.
– Multiple walkthroughs and a story that adapts to your choices. Consequences also included.
– Plenty of humour. The funny kind. A gorilla, a plumber and a princess walk into a bar
– Dozens of characters, hundreads of dialogues, tons of twists. Oh, and a few inventory items.