Championship Manager: Season 03/04 download PC
For a long time now, Championship Manager games have been seen as the best football managers in the world. In the opinion of Sports Interactive and Eidos, the 2003/2004 version is the best of the parts of the game created so far. Unfortunately, the last one, which was created as a result of cooperation between these two entities.
Compared to the previous part, Championship Manager: Season 03/04 download provides four completely new leagues, an improved database editor, options to view a previously recorded match of our team and updated personal line-ups of football clubs and their coaches. In addition, in the new part of the game we will see 43 national leagues, 100 divisions, as well as a large number of 200 thousand football players from all over the world. Ray Houghton, a former Liverpool player, was again involved as a consultant in the development of this version of the Championship.
- More intuitive training than the previous one – now everything is placed on a single and clear screen.
- Improved 2D view and whole engine of matches – more comments, improved AI of computer opponents, increased weather impact on the matches played, etc.
- Possibility of printing whole screens from the game, tables, statistics, etc.
- Live cup drawing.
- Modified and more visible media.
- Screen showing information about previously played games.
- Improved relationships between players and their impact on team morale.
- Improved scout reports (for both players and entire clubs).
- Improved injury reports and improved player rehabilitation system.
- Prizes for the goal of the month and season.
- Players' screen with future transfers is located in the finance tab.
- List of captains (same as the list of penalty shooters).
- Screen showing the changes of individual players as a result of the training.
- In the doctors' profile there is now a list of appointments to the youth team and "B".
- In the player search system we can now also see their earnings.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.